Continue reading the rest of this blog post from the original source ►
While not every bride or groom has an intense fear of flying that leaves them paralyzed, most people experience some level of discomfort when it comes to air travel. Fly Home LLC offers some simple steps you can use as you prepare for the honeymoon!
1. Anticipatory anxiety is the number one issue with most fearful flyers. The only way to overcome this is by gradually learning to feel more comfortable during flight, so before hand, you will have less to worry about.
2. Don’t check the weather more than 2 days out from your trip, this causes a large amount of anxiety should the flyer see a percentage for rain or storms. The truth is, it is not that accurate that far out anyway!
3. Pack a few days early! Rushing around packing the night before while you are already anxious will only fuel the fire. If you are leaving right after your wedding, have this planned days in advance.
4. Exercise, and avoid caffeine. Exercising can help minimize the affects of anxiety, while caffeine can increase the effects.
5. At the airport, the TSA security check…